Offer and find help in 3d printing or 3d design to help fight the coronavirus
You, our clients, the Additive Manufacturing professionals, engineers, and designers have the knowledge and abilities to fight against COVID-19.
Inspired by Ultimaker’s map of hubs, we encourage you to register and offer your help. It will help your local medical forces to reach you out when your knowledge and SLS 3D printer might be helpful.
Rules, very simply:
- We’ll review and publish the info, except your personal name and e-mail (the contact email will be displayed)
- We encourage to contact the offerers directly, but we can help in coordinating contacts in special cases
Buy a printer a start helping
We’re also constantly working on new projects. For now, we have a design of visor shields. Check them out by clicking the button below.
Active help offers
Click a pin to get more details
Visor face shields
What you need
- a SLS 3D printer (eg. Lisa or Lisa PRO)
- PA12 Powder,
- files (we prepared scode and sspfz for Lisa and Lisa PRO + STLs)
- A4 sheets of vinyl foil around 0.1mm thick (like this). It only needs to be transparent and stiff enough
- knife and/or a punch
The shield can be then attached to any glasses – either protective or ordinary ones.